Human Ken Doll Rodrigo Alves has been speaking openly about the consequences of his all-encompassing catalogue of cosmetic procedures.

British-Brazilian Rodrigo, 36, has had more than £600k worth of plastic surgeries.

Speaking to MailOnline , Rodrigo revealed that his nose has started to collapse again, following his 11th nose job early on this year.

Rodrigo said: "The results of this surgery were very pleasing at starting time but now I am going to have to have another surgery because it is sinking and I am scared, to be honest.

"Each time is riskier than the last and I'm worried that doctors aren't going to be able to fix my nose permanently."

The terminal time he had a similar operation was to help him breath - doctors ten issued a warning that he could develop a hole in his confront if he keeps up with the cosmetic procedures.

Rodrigo has had 72 procedures (

Image:

Getty Images)
His doctors are concerned (

Prototype:

Mediaset)

On Italian Tv show Domenica Alive, during a recent appearance, the host frankly asked Rodrigo what had happened to his olfactory organ.

He solemnly replied: "It'due south collapsing and I'm afraid to accept another surgery to fix it."

Despite his ain and his doctors' concerns, Rodrigo did undergo a fitting for a gastric balloon over the weekend.

A gastric balloon is placed in the tum and reduces weight.

He spoke virtually his history of surgeries, maxim: "I only had 72 surgeries because I had a lot of complications and things had to be repaired in the beginning.

The host asked him what had happened to his olfactory organ (

Image:

Mediaset)

Read more

Showbiz editor'south picks

"It used to be a want. Now it'south a demand.

"I am a homo and similar everyone else I accept feelings. I can besides be vulnerable, I'm just very potent.

"At the moment I'm looking for non-surgical procedures which doesn't involve general amazement in order to maintain my looks."

He has previously told how he felt the need to create the perfect male course.

He said: "Male person perfection is to me having symmetry.

"Then a chiselled confront, broad shoulders, a lean figure, a prominent jawline, defined abs and a chest in proportion.

"I take had a pilus implant, a forehead lift, heart lifts, my ears pinned back, cheeks redesigned, my jawline shaped.

"I've had cheek implants twice, the sides of my lips cutting out in order to give me a bigger, wider smile.

"I have had fillers injected into my shoulders, biceps, triceps, my abs - my vi pack is purely plastic surgery. I accept the nearly beautiful 6 pack."